5 Restaurant Manager Resume Examples for 2023
Restaurant Manager Resume
Restaurant assistant manager resume, restaurant general manager resume, pizza restaurant manager resume, fast food restaurant manager resume.
If not for restaurant managers, nothing would get done in the restaurant industry. You hire personnel, coordinate schedules, order supplies, facilitate a warm environment, and maintain the budget. Your job helps shape modern social relations, community, city structure, and economy.
You shouldn’t have to become a professional resume writer to show employers your potential.
Thankfully, that’s not necessary. We’ve reviewed countless restaurant manager resumes, built tons of resume examples , and discovered what works and what won’t for landing interviews.
We distilled that information into five free restaurant manager resume samples to help you make a resume to impress in 2023.
or download as PDF
Why this resume works
- Your restaurant manager resume should show rather than tell your job performance. Use metrics to discuss the employees you managed, health inspection scores, quarterly or annual returns, money saved through efficiency, reviews, and staff retention.
- Important : don’t spell out the numbers. Numerals break up the visual monotony of letters and catch hiring managers’ eyes.
- If you opt for a summary, customize it to each job you apply for. Review the job description and incorporate essential skills. It’s additionally important to mention the restaurant by name.
- It might seem like a headache, but you’ll score fewer interviews if you fail to customize and mass spam a generic resume to employers.
- Try using words like “spearheaded” and “overhauled” to highlight the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Check the job description of the positions for which you apply. Though you can include skills related to all restaurant management jobs, you’ll have the best chance of getting past the ATS if you match your skills to those highlighted in the job description.
- Because of the competition for restaurant manager jobs, hiring teams automate the initial stage with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to accelerate the review process. Recruiters can filter resumes for specific job skills to remove any who may be a poor fit.
- Include relevant skills for restaurant managers, such as customer service and interpersonal skills, troubleshooting, organization, leadership, and flexibility.
- Employers try to sift through applicants quickly to determine legitimate candidates. Placing your most significant experience at the top of the page will ensure your restaurant general manager resume lands in the interview pile rather than the bin.
- Focus on successes with metrics to back them up. For example, instead of writing “ job duties included budgeting and basic accounting skills ,” your resume would shine with “ generated restaurant target sales figures and individual server target sales, analyzing weekly data to make improvements, resulting in annual sales 11% above targets .”
- If you have a background at any restaurant, you can highlight transferable skills. For instance, highlight using ingredients before spoilage as a chef (saving the restaurant money), engaging in positive customer service, and increasing delivery efficiency.
- Use active voice, action words, concise sentences, and metrics in every bullet point as you build your resume to make your application professional and polished.
- It’s best to highlight the most relevant jobs on your fast food restaurant manager resume . These should be at least two and no more than four work experiences.
- We recommend including three to six bullet points for each work experience and less than 200 characters per point. To achieve the most impact in the fewest characters, you need to use quantifiable metrics.
- If this is a challenge, don’t sweat it. Writing the perfect resume is no easy feat and may require some adjustment. Use our resume checker to see how you can make improvements that land you more interviews.
Related resume guides
- Sales associate
31+ Resume Headline Examples [You Can Use In 2023]
If we were to compare your resume to an online article, your name would be the author and the resume headline would be...
You guessed it: the article headline .
It’s what makes the reader click on the article in the first place because they want to know more about the issue.
If you want to make recruiters “click” on your resume, a concise and impactful resume headline is what you should aim for.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to achieve just that!
- What’s a resume headline & why it’s important
- How to write an effective resume headline
- 31+ resume headline examples to take inspiration from
What’s a Resume Headline & Why It’s Important?
Article comparisons aside, a resume headline is a catchy one-liner that highlights your experience and skills , briefly introducing you to the recruiter.
Why is it so important?
Well, typically recruiters skim over each resume for a brief 7 seconds only and then decide if it’s going to the “rejection” or “maybe” pile of resumes.
Your goal is to not only make it to the “maybe” pile but also to convince the recruiter you’re a top candidate.
Your resume headline basically dishes your skills out and shows the recruiter you’re relevant for the position right away.
If it’s written the right way, it will encourage them to read further.
That said, there’s also another awesome advantage of using a resume header:
It will help get your resume past an Applicant Tracking System.
An Applicant Tracking System, or ATS in short, is the recruiters’ best friend. It’s a type of software that scans the resumes of all applicants and sends the recruiter only the “matches”.
About 75% of applicants are rejected through this process alone!
So, how does the software work? Well, ATS scans your resume, looking for relevant keywords and experiences. If it doesn’t find them, the resume is automatically rejected.
Having a good resume headline, though, helps prevent this, as the software can immediately see your professional title and identify that you’re relevant for the job.
There’s a lot more to passing Applicant Tracking Systems than just a good resume headline. To learn more, check out our (free) resources:
- How to Create an ATS-Friendly Resume
- How to Use Keywords to Pass Applicant Tracking Systems
Resume Headline VS Resume Title - What’s the Difference?
Before we teach you how to write a compelling resume headline, here’s a quick memo:
A resume headline is not the same thing as a resume title .
Both of them need to be carefully written and targeted to the job position, but they have their differences.
While a resume title simply states your professional title, a resume headline also mentions your skills and years of experience.
To make things clearer, let’s say you’re an HR specialist applying for an HR manager’s position. Your title would be:
- Human Resources Specialist
Whereas, your resume headline would be:
- HR specialist with 4+ years of experience in helping medium to large corporations hire IT professionals.
How to Write a Resume Headline
The fact that it’s so short makes writing a resume headline both easy and hard.
You only have to sit down and write a few words, BUT those few words have to be well-thought and spot-on.
Although there’s no set rule on how a headline should look, the structure below has become pretty standard:
Job Title + Years of Experience + Skill/Specific Task/Impressive Achievement
Get that right and you’re already halfway towards a perfect resume headline!
For that other 50%, keep in mind the following tips:
- Keep it short. The point of the header itself is to give a concise statement that can be read in a matter of seconds. If it’s longer than a catchy one sentence, it turns into a resume objective or resume summary .
- Place it right. Your resume headline should be the first thing to come right after your name and surname. It is an introduction to everything else on your resume, after all.
- Use title case and a slightly larger font than the rest of the text. Your resume headline should stand out. Make sure it’s not too exaggerated or flashy, though.
- Use action verbs and power words instead of overused terms like “motivated” or “team-player”. Stick to concrete skills that you can support with your experiences.
- Present over future. This is not the place to talk about your career goals , so focus on what you currently do and what you have achieved so far.
- 1-2 skills max. You should leave the rest for the skills section and only mention your top skill/s that also match what the job you’re applying for requires.
- If you’re a recent graduate with no work experience , focus on your top skills and proficiencies , as well as any impressive extracurricular experience .
- On the same note, if you only have around 1 or 2 years of experience, we’d recommend focusing more on your achievements and skills instead of experiences.
- New job, new headline. Since it’s the first thing the recruiter reads on your resume, make sure it’s targeted to the position you are applying for.
- Write many and pick one. For each application, write down a few versions of your headline, check how they look and sound, and pick the one that seems like the best way to describe yourself.
31+ Resume Headline Examples
Still not sure how to write an effective resume headline?
Don’t worry - we’ve got your back!
Get inspired from the resume headline examples below!
- Supply chain manager with 6+ years of experience in steering large-scale manufacturing environments.
- Engineer specialized in machine learning and data mining.
- History graduate with internship experience as art curator.
- Marketing executive that has helped generate $500k+ in revenue.
- Office assistant with years of experience in fast-paced work environments.
- Multilingual sales associate with 2+ years of experience in retail.
- Seasoned copywriter and google ads specialist.
- Experienced marketing director and mba candidate.
- E-commerce senior developer with 6+ years of experience in creating, managing, and maintaining databases.
- Experienced restaurant manager in overseeing operations of highly-frequented restaurants with a staff of 20+ people.
- Legal professional with 3+ years of experience in paralegal work.
- Business student and founder of x university's sustainability club.
- Pharmacist with 12+ years in the pharmaceutical service industry.
- Videographer and winner of Netflix short documentary competition fund.
- Recent engineering graduate with work experience as teaching assistant.
- Computer scientist with professional experience in cybersecurity.
- Seasoned chef with experience in two Michelin star restaurants.
- Dynamic barista with 4+ years of experience in customer service.
- Financial planner with deep understanding and experience in investment banking practices.
- Senior accountant providing cost reduction strategies for a diverse range of clientele.
- Data analyst with 4+ years of experience in the marketing analytics field.
- Business development manager with experience in managing projects with an annual budget of over $2-3.
- Experienced cashier providing efficient and accurate service in the food industry.
- Biology high school teacher with 10+ years of experience in teaching.
- Graphic designer with experience in designing over 30 different websites from start to finish.
- Project manager with a background in computer science and focus on software projects.
- Financial consultant with experience in mentoring and helping startups raise funding.
- Sales associate with a long track record of hitting & exceeding KPIs.
- Store manager experienced in supervising teams of 10+ associates.
- Library science graduate with internship experience as book acquisitor and organizer.
- Content writer with 5+ years of experience in creating high-quality SEO content.
- Honors graduate with experience in website development using java and python.
And that’s about it on resume headlines!
Once you’ve created several variations of your resume headline, you’ll discover that it’s actually pretty easy!
Before you start working on your headline, though, let’s go over the main points we covered in this article:
- A resume headline is a concise introduction to your work experience, skills, and professional background.
- Having a good headline will encourage recruiters to look deeply into your resume.
- A resume headline can also allow you to bypass applicant tracking systems & ensure that your CV gets read by a recruiter.
- When writing your headline use the following structure: Job Title + Work Experience + Skill/Achievement.
Now it’s time to get creative and write down some headlines!
Restaurant Manager Resume Samples
The restaurant manager takes charge of all aspects of a restaurant and tries to deliver the best menu to the customers and motivates the staff to provide excellent service to the restaurant customers. The roles and responsibilities that are normally mentioned in the Restaurant Manager Resume include – coordinating front and back house operations of the restaurant , delivering superior service to customers, reviewing product quality regularly, supervising and organizing shifts , appraising staff performance, estimate the kitchen needs, hiring staff, ensuring compliance with kitchen and sanitation standards and controlling operational costs and identifying wastes.
Qualifications required for this job role include basic people skills and job skills such as extensive food and beverage knowledge, the ability to remember ingredients and familiarity with restaurant management software. While a degree in the field of hotel or hospitality management is sufficient for entry-level posts, education or schooling in culinary would be a great plus.
- Resume Samples
- Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager Resume
Summary : Restaurant Manager with 9+ years of supervisory experience. Maintain staff by recruiting, training, and orienting. Accomplish financial objectives in budgeting. Uphold quality customer service and hospitality.
Skills : Windows, MS Office, Management, Budgeting, Billing, Customer Service, Communication, Detail Oriented, Excel, Event Planning, Email, Filing, Fax, Hiring, Inventory Management, Inventory Management, Internet, Keyboarding, Kaizen, Leadership, Medical Terminology, Recruiting, Research, Training, Time Management, Typing, Typing, Team Building, Team Player, Team Player, Yardi, and Electronic Medical Records.
- Responsible for recruitment, orienting, training and managing culinary front of house team members.
- Accomplishing financial objectives in budgeting analyzing, preparing, and maintaining proper serving protocols and procedures of staff members.
- Assisting food & beverage director in the product, supply and equipment inventory, and ordering.
- Coordinating and maintaining the front of house operations ensuring supervision of serving staff, responding to resident and executive director concerns, and maintaining standards of quality service and safety.
- Administrative assistant for resident care assist resident services supervisor in staff recruitment, selecting and orienting new staff members, as well as maintain monthly required state training of all staff.
- Assisting resident services director with licensing documentation of resident care facility for the elderly.
- Including but not limited to medical emergency documentation packets and physician's reports and incident reports.
- Assisting in everyday inventory and ordering of care department supplies and equipment.
- Assisting in medication management of physician orders through quicker systems.
- Medicine technician distributes medication to residents according to the doctor's order and prescriptions.
Restaurant Manager/Bartender II Resume
Summary : Highly proactive Restaurant Manager with over 13years of experience in team leadership in the restaurant industry. Background includes sales, management, and customer service. Flexible, results-oriented Manager offering focused leadership and restaurant operations knowledge to drive profitability. Exceptional communication skills. Restaurant Manager with expertise in general operations management, staff development, and training and recruitment. Highly dedicated to career growth. Hardworking restaurant management professional with extensive daily planning and operations experience.
Skills : Service-Oriented, Basic Management Training (BMT) Certified, Inventory Control, and Record-Keeping, Food Safety Certified, Staff Scheduling, Accurate Inventory Counts,Strong Work Ethic, and Point Of Sale (POS) System.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large orders or last-minute menu changes.
- Interacted positively with customers while promoting current promotions and services.
- Strategically developed effective marketing plans to increase sales and profits while managing costs.
- Recognized and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity.
- Actively participated in ongoing customer service programs to build sales and rapport in the community.
- Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional food and service.
- Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.
- Maintained a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Conducted timely performance evaluations for all front of house staff. Skillfully interacted with external vendors to obtain the best quality in pricing and product.
- Effectively managed payroll and timekeeping, including completion of the proper paperwork for new hires and terminations.
Restaurant Manager I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager. I am looking for a position that allows me to apply my knowledge and experience with the intention of obtaining a career. One that offers opportunities for challenges and advancement.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Manual Bookkeeping, and Accounting, Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 PRO, Suite Filing, Researching, and Data Entry, Excellent Phone Etiquette, Fast Learner, Excellent Customer Service, Time Management, and Inventory Management, Managing and Supervising, Strong Planning, Problem-Solving, Marketing, and Advertising.
- Carried out budget cuts, provided great customer service, finding solutions to problems and preventative ways to ensure a profitable business.
- Responded to customer complaints and took proper action to solve issues in a positive manner to ensure food quality and service.
- Monitored the staff and guests to ensure local liquor regulations were obeyed.
- Invented specials and organized events to provide a healthy and family oriented environment.
- Interviewed, hired, and trained all front house staff with a training program I designed which has been very effective in training the staff to be informative and positive when dealing with guests.
- Supervised, conducted meetings, performance reviews, motivated teambuilding, and disciplinary reports which have resulted in the positive improvement of staff members.
- Delegated tasks to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the restaurant for staff and guests.
- My administrative responsibilities also included manual (without computers) bookkeeping, accounting, maintaining employee records and filing.
- Also maintained all equipment and repairs to ensure all safety standards were met.
- Advertised/marketed rocky's in cost-effective ways and have established a significant amount of new clientele.
Restaurant Manager And Functions Supervisor Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager. Looking to obtain a stable, rewarding and challenging leadership position within the culinary industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Inventory Management, Training & Development, Scheduling, Hiring, Ordering, Managing Staff, Organization, and Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, profitability, employee retention, guest service, and satisfaction.
- Manage food quality, cleanliness, appearance, and sanitation of the entire facility.
- Create a positive and productive working environment through mentoring and training.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling/reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations are kept to the highest regard.
- Ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Assist in developing, planning, and executing restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Forecast & implement improvement plans for management development, & continuing education.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and projections in an organized and timely manner.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Resume
Headline : Restaurant Manager with more than 6 years of experience currently pursuing a position within a multifaceted sales team where my exceptional communication skills, creative personality, and dedication to customer and client satisfaction are best demonstrated and utilized.
Skills : Scheduling, Hiring, Ordering, Managing Staff, Organization, Microsoft Excel, Leadership Training, Management, and People Management.
- Monitoring restaurant operations to ensure compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and laws.
- Planning and implementing changes to service guests' needs or increase revenues.
- Setting marketing, sales, or other financial goals for restaurant, and monitor progress toward these goals.
- Complete and maintaining records such as state-required documents, tracking documents, or product inventories.
- Directing and supervising work of all front-of-house staff and monitor back-of-house staff.
- Responding to customer complaints, legal inquiries, payment negotiations, or other matters.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to identify opportunities for cost reductions or service improvements.
- Creating all financial tracking sheets, end of day reports, inventory sheets, and labor sheets through excel.
- Responsible for overseeing all training of new staff members and identifying necessary areas of improvement.
- Ensuring employees were performing duties to exceed management's expectations.
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager. I 'm always willing to learn more new skills, bond and develop relationships with others. I am seeking a position where I can excel while giving my best to an employer. I am looking for a positive environment but also a career where I can progressive in by using my skills and talents. Working with customers directly is a plus.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Inventory Management, Management, Change Management, Copy Editing, Cost Accounting, Quality Assurance, and Financial Analysis.
- Make sure all temperatures on food, freezers, draws, etc are at the correct temperatures.
- Run daily bank deposits after the end of the day is complete, as well as counting the safe twice a day to ensure its accuracy.
- Excellent cash handling skill and superb customer service skill while maintaining my professionalism.
- I hold everyone responsible for their actions and not afraid to hand out write-ups as a disciplinary action.
- Quickly identified problem situations and skillfully resolved incidents to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Created fun team building activities to engage staff in up-selling to meet revenue targets.
- Prepared for and executed new menu implementations.
- Oversaw employees maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Conducted timely performance evaluations for all front of house staff.
General Restaurant Manager V Resume
Summary : 22+ years of extensive experience as a Restaurant Manager. Looking to obtain a position with a company that will utilize my management and excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Micros Programming, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Menu Engineering, Trainer, Cost Accounting, Quality Assurance, Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Reporting, and Process Improvement.
- Assisting in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Regularly reviewing and evaluating the degree of customer acceptance of Margaux and banquet service.
- Recommending to management new operating and marketing policies to maintain a competitive edge of the market segment of the local environments.
- Developing, implementing and monitor schedules for the operation of all front of the house operations, in the restaurant and bar to achieve a profitable result.
- Participating with the chef, sales managers, and catering managers in the merchandising of restaurant and banquet services designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Assisting in the implementation of effective control of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments.
- Developing (with the aid of sub-department heads) operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, i.e., budgeting, forecasting purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, job descriptions, etc.
- Evaluating the performance and encouraged the improvement of the personnel in the food and beverage department.
- Administering a training and development program within the department that provided well-trained employees at all levels.
- Assigning wait staff and stations, seated customers, cashiered, ran the food, and took take-out orders.
Restaurant Manager/Operator Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Restaurant manager. Highly motivated, a hardworking individual seeking a position with a company where I can utilize my skills and talents to drive results with advancement opportunities and career growth.
Skills : Management, Decision Making, Budget Management, Verbal Communication, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Proficient In Microsoft Office, POS, Cooking, Service Scheduling, Hiring, and Training.
- Managed the daily restaurant operations including supervising a team of employees, providing exceptional customer service, achieving sales and profit goals, and meeting all food quality and safety regulations.
- Leadership duties: supervised a team of 30 crew members and utilized effective communication skills to motivate and provide coaching to build a positive work environment.
- Worked to develop employee behaviors that lead to improved efficiency and excellent customer service.
- Customer service: responsible for maintaining a customer satisfaction survey over 85 which measures quality, service, friendliness, and likelihood of revisiting the restaurant.
- Handle customer complaints and problems and provide solutions that are satisfactory to customers.
- Human resource duties: conducted hiring interviews as well as training of new crew members.
- Addressed employee concerns and offered recognition for team members who were exceeding expectations.
- Food safety and quality standards: monitored food inspection and quality standards and worked within Wendy's standard operating procedures to ensure all laws and regulations were met and exceeded.
- Managed inventory and recording to help contain costs and minimize waste.
- Recruited, interviewed, trained, scheduled, and managed 20 front and back of the house employees.
Senior Assistant Restaurant Manager Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Restaurant Manager. Dedicated, hardworking restaurant management professional with extensive daily planning and operations experience.
Skills : Service-Oriented, Dynamic, Friendly Hostess, Inventory Control, and Record-Keeping, Staff Scheduling, Point Of Sale (POS) System, Operation, Natural Leader, Cost-control, Strong Work Ethic, Conflict Resolution, and Results-oriented
- Organizing special events in the restaurant, including receptions, promotions, and corporate luncheons.
- Strategically developing effective marketing plans to increase sales and profits while managing costs.
- Recognizing and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity.
- Promoting a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received.
- Exceptional food and service. Maintained a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Effectively managing payroll and timekeeping, including completion of the proper paperwork for new hires and terminations.
- Addressing diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Actively participating in ongoing customer service programs to build sales and rapport in the community.
- Investigating and resolving complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
General Restaurant Manager Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as a Restaurant Manager. Seeking to obtain an entry-level administrative assistant position with an organization that rewards excellent performances.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Management, Scheduling, Training & Development, Food Preparation, Restaurant Manager, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, As400, Customer Service, Guest Service, Profit & Loss Accountability.
- Demonstrating and reinforcing leadership behaviors and basic people minimums necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership.
- Enforcing, and educating crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Developing and training shift managers completes performance appraisals based on goals and objectives for employees.
- Maintaining critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Executing plans to improve guests experiences and increase their loyalty.
- Overseeing local store marketing plans to maximize sales potential within the community.
- Ensuring all security procedures are executed (cash deposits, staggered method of open/close, etc. ) controls assigned p & l line items, food components, labor, waste, and cash.
- Providing quality customer service to internal as well as external customers.
- Encouraging and motivating staff to maintain high levels of morale and performance.
- Overseeing of restaurant operations, ordering of supplies for the initial start-up of the business.
Table of Contents
Recent posts, modal title, download this pdf template., creating an account is free and takes five seconds. you'll get access to the pdf version of this resume template., choose an option., take your job search to the next level with our extensive collection of 10,000+ resume samples. find inspiration for your own resume and gain a competitive edge in your job search., get hired faster with resume assistant., make your resume shine with our resume assistant. you'll receive a real-time score as you edit, helping you to optimize your skills, experience, and achievements for the role you want., get noticed with resume templates that beat the ats., get past the resume screeners with ease using our optimized templates. our professional designs are tailored to beat the ats and help you land your dream job..
- Jobs Near Me
- Remote Jobs
- Full Time Jobs
- Part Time Jobs
- Entry Level Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs
Find Specific Jobs
- $15 Per Hour Jobs
- $20 Per Hour Jobs
- Hiring Immediately Jobs
- High School Jobs
- H1b Visa Jobs
- Business And Financial
- Architecture And Engineering
- Computer And Mathematical
- What They Do
- Health Care
- Fortune 500
- CEO And Executies
- Resume Builder
- Career Advice
- Explore Majors
- Questions And Answers
- Interview Questions
Burger King CEO and Leadership
CEO & Executives
- Mission Statement
Burger King CEO and Executives
Executive Summary. Based on our data team's research, Nathan Poerr is the Burger King's CEO. Burger King has 34,248 employees, of which 34 are in a leadership position.
- The Burger King executive team is 47% female and 53% male .
- 57% of the management team is White .
- 17% of Burger King management is Hispanic or Latino .
- 9% of the management team is Black or African American .
Chief Executive Officer
Nathan Poerr works at Burger King and a Chief Executive Officer at Burger King and is based in Esbon, Kansas.
Global Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Information and Performance Officer
Nikita Airapetov, ACCA is a Deputy CFO at Burger King and is based in Moscow, Moscow City, Russia. She has worked as Senior consultant at Deloitte, Head of Investments at Mercury Group - Managing company | Family Office, and Vice President at Investment banking boutique. Nikita attended Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) between 2003 and 2009 and ACCA.
Chief Marketing Officer
Anisa Husaj is a Chief Marketing Officer at Burger King and is based in Tirana, Tirana, Tiranë, Albania. She has worked as Journalist at Radio Kontakt, Online Marketing Manager at mds. Agenturgruppe GmbH, and Media & Public Relation Department at Intership at ALBtelecom. Anisa studied at 2006-2009 University of Tirana, Faculty of Social Science between 2006 and 2009; University of Tirana between 2010 and 2013; and University of Tirana between 2006 and 2009.
President & COO
Barry Kitchen is an Owner/Franchisee at DBK Cool Treats dba Rita's Italian Ice, President & COO at BK Huntingtown Holdings LLC, and President & COO at Burger King and is based in Glen Burnie, Maryland. He has worked as Consultant at CIBER. Barry studied at University of Maryland Global Campus between 1983 and 1986.
Burger King Jobs
Burger king founders, burger king board members, burger king leadership demographics, burger king gender distribution in management team.
- The Burger King executive team is 47% female and 53% male.
- Burger King is 58% female and 42% male company-wide.
Burger King Executives by Race
- The most common ethnicity among Burger King executive officers is White.
- 57% of the management team is White.
- 17% of Burger King's management is Hispanic or Latino.
- 14% of the management team is Asian.
- White is the most common ethnicity company-wide.
- 63% of employees are White.
- 15% of employees are Hispanic or Latino.
- 12% of employees are Black or African American.
- Management Team
Burger King Jobs Nearby
Burger king executives faqs, who is the ceo of burger king, who is the founder of burger king, related company executives.
- Jack in the Box Executives
- Fiesta Restaurant Group Executives
- Quality Dining Executives
- Wendy's Executives
- Dairy Queen Executives
- Greenberg Traurig Executives
- Holland & Knight Executives
- Akerman Executives
- United Data Technologies Executives
- ncl Executives
- TracFone Wireless Executives
- Brightstar Executives
- RCL Executives
- Cable & Wireless Communications Executives
- Armor Correctional Executives
Working At Related Companies
- Jack in the Box
- Fiesta Restaurant Group
- Quality Dining
- Prandium, Inc.
- Greenberg Traurig
- Holland & Knight
- United Data Technologies
- TracFone Wireless
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Cable & Wireless Communications
Related Company Jobs
- Jack in the Box Jobs Near Me
- Quality Dining Jobs Near Me
- Wendy's Jobs Near Me
- Dairy Queen Jobs Near Me
- Subway Jobs Near Me
- Greenberg Traurig Jobs Near Me
- Holland & Knight Jobs Near Me
- Akerman Jobs Near Me
- Brightstar Jobs Near Me
- Armor Correctional Jobs Near Me
- Carnival Cruise Line Jobs Near Me
- Shutts & Bowen Jobs Near Me
- Lennar Jobs Near Me
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital Jobs Near Me
- OPKO Health Jobs Near Me
Burger King Highest Paying Jobs
- Marketing Team Member jobs at Burger King
- Area Manager jobs at Burger King
- Kitchen Cook jobs at Burger King
- Busser jobs at Burger King
- Cook/Server jobs at Burger King
- Facility Engineer jobs at Burger King
- Food Prep jobs at Burger King
- Hostess jobs at Burger King
- Production Team Member jobs at Burger King
- Team Manager jobs at Burger King
- Crew Member jobs at Burger King
- Assistant Manager jobs at Burger King
- Shift Manager jobs at Burger King
- Porter jobs at Burger King
- Requirements Manager jobs at Burger King
- Burger King
- Burger King Executives
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Burger King, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Burger King. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Burger King. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Burger King. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Burger King and its employees or that of Zippia.
Burger King may also be known as or be related to BURGER KING HOLDINGS INC, Burger King, Burger King Corporation, Burger King Corporation. and Burger King Holdings Inc.
- Order food delivery
Order food delivery in Moscow
- Current location
- Point on map
Arts & Culture Opportunities in the City of Moscow, ID
Here's the place! Bookmark this page and check back frequently for creative opportunities with Arts, Community Events, and Recreation Divisions at the City of Moscow.
Get started by selecting from the list below to view guidelines and application requirements for each form.
If you haven't done so already, you'll need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit your materials. Your account will allow you to save/review your work before submitting, view your application status, and even find more opportunities at other organizations. Visit the following link for a quick tutorial about creating an account: http://help.submittable.com/knowledgebase/articles/225218-how-do-i-submit.
*** Please note that Submittable works best with Google Chrome - other browsers, such as Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge will not allow the program to function properly .***
Questions about using Submittable? Contact [email protected].
This online resource connects the public with visual, literary, and performing artists and is a valuable resource for the community. Sharing your contact information is not required to be included in this Directory, though providing some details will help the public connect with you.
PALOUSE PLEIN AIR: September 11 - 19, 2023 Plein Air is an annual painting event that takes place every September, with experiences including painting workshops and a juried exhibition at the Third Street Gallery inside Moscow City Hall.
Historic Moscow, Idaho and the beautiful Palouse are the perfect destination for plein air artists, and the annual Palouse Plein Air painting event connects artists with the region’s landscape and arts culture. French for “open air,” the phrase “plein air” (pronounced plen-air) describes the act of painting outdoors. The outdoor experience on the Palouse is particularly rich, as its rolling hills, rivers, mountains, fields, farms, and homes tell the long history of the landscape.
Guided by the vision of the Moscow Arts Commission and University of Idaho art professor Aaron Cordell Johnson, Palouse Plein Air began in 2010, and the event continues to grow. A collaboration of community partners makes this growth possible; the City of Moscow Arts Department and the University of Idaho College of Art + Architecture work together to make a great event for artists and art lovers alike. Important Dates April 28 – September 7 Registration will be available online via Submittable. No emailed or paper registrations will be accepted. The registration form is available via this link: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/submit September 11 - 19 Painting Period in Latah, Nez Perce, Whitman, and Benewah Counties September 20 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Artwork Drop-off at the Third Street Gallery, located inside Moscow City Hall at 206 E Third St. 7:00 p.m. Juror Lecture on the UI Campus September 21 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Juror Demonstration at the UI Arboretum 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Reception & Awards at the Third Street Gallery September 21 - October 6 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday Exhibition open at the Third Street Gallery October 9 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Artwork Pick-up at the Third Street Gallery Eligibility Palouse Plein Air is a painting competition open to all artists 18 years-of-age or older. All painting media are eligible for competition, including gouache, watercolor, acrylic, oil, and pastel.
Registration and Fees
$35 per participant or $30 per student participant (18 years-of-age and older.) Online registration is available at: https://moscowarts.submittable.com/submit
Painting and Exhibition Guidelines
- Following registration, participants paint out-of-doors at any location of their choosing within Latah, Nez Perce, Whitman, and Benewah counties. Participants have the option to paint on all days of the competition or any combination of the competition days. No use of electronic, pictorial, or other aids is allowed. All work must be done on location by the individual artist.
- Each artist will submit photos of their completed works along with inventory information and images of the painting on location. This submission will be completed using a Submittable form to be provided by City staff following the close of event registration. This procedure not only generates content for the publicly-viewable online gallery, but also authenticates that each piece was made on location during the Palouse Plein Air competition period.
- Participants are invited to deliver finished entries to the Third Street Gallery inside Moscow City Hall on September 20 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. No early drop-off or pick-up of artworks will be allowed. Artworks that arrive at any time other than the stated drop-off period will not be exhibited.
- Up to 3 (three) paintings will be accepted. Painting sizes accepted will be up to 72” total unframed perimeter inches or smaller. (e.g. a 16” x 20” has a 72” perimeter: 20” x 2 + 16” x 2 = 72”)
- Artworks must be presented for exhibition in sturdy framing with a wire hanger (no sawtooth hangers). Please see the Third Street Gallery presentation requirements for an illustration of wire installation standards. Works submitted without proper framing and wire hangers will not be exhibited.
- NEW for 2023: Best Lil’ Painting. This new award category celebrates the little things. To participate in the Best Lil’ Painting award category, participants must select “Yes” to receive a welcome package in the form below. The welcome package will include a little canvas and a little watercolor board. Artists are invited to submit one little painting for this award category, and this submission will count toward the artist’s overall allowed total of up to 3 (three) paintings. The little paintings can be presented without frames or wires, but must be labeled as described below.
- Please label the back of each artwork with the following: artist name, artwork title, medium, and date.
- Event organizers reserve the right to determine suitability of all works shown in the Palouse Plein Air exhibition.
- Works may be offered for sale, and any sales will be handled by Third Street Gallery staff. Artwork sales will be subject to a 20% Gallery commission and Idaho State sales tax.
- Works will remain at Third Street Gallery for the entire length of the exhibition.
- Artists shall release the City of Moscow to use photographs and/or video of them and their exhibited art works, for future publicity and promotional purposes without copyright, use fees, or charges.
Juror and Awards William E. Elston is the 2023 Palouse Plein Air juror. Elston is an artist currently residing in Snohomish, WA, though his travels as an artist have taken him to Los Angeles, New York, Boston, and Spokane. He studied painting at Fort Wright College of the Holy Names in Spokane and at California College of Arts and Crafts in Oakland prior to earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Fort Wright in 1975. Elston's work has been widely collected in the United States and in Europe, and is included in many public, private and corporate collections. These include Jundt Art Museum at Gonzaga University, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, McGraw Hill, American Express, Ashforth Pacific, Miller Nash LLP, Swedish Hospital in Seattle, University Hospital, Evergreen Hospital, Bill and Melinda Gates, the City of Seattle and the City of Portland.
About William E. Elston’s work:
I grew up between small town life, rural farmlands and the city. I've never been completely happy in one environment or the other, but I do find some joy when I explore the relationships between the three. I began drawing and painting landscapes in high school, often sitting in the woods with charcoal and paper trying to mimic the rhythms of light and shadow, growth and decay. On a trip to Victoria BC I sketched the Empress Hotel, using colored chalk and turpentine washes. Architecture was and is a fascination, but more as a reflection of human intention rather than as feats of engineering.
I've spent a life painting, often against the grain, and I'm happy to see young people taking up the brush and engaging in very careful looking. Even a static scene can only reveal its riches with the tribute of concentration. I've often thought about the purpose of art, as one also questions the purpose of life.
Elston will adjudicate the exhibition at the Third Street Gallery and will offer a lecture and painting workshop open to all registered participants. View his works online:
Insta: @williame.elston Awards will be announced during the artist reception at the Third Street Gallery. Winning participants need not be present to receive awards. Paintings will be available for sale and are eligible for the following cash and other recognition awards:
- 1st Place ($400)
- 2nd Place ($200)
- 3rd Place ($100)
- Best Palouse
- Best Downtown
- Best Historical
- Best Lil’ Painting
- Student Awards (2)
- Honorable Mentions (2)
- City of Moscow Purchase Award (1)
Registration Support for Palouse Plein Air 2022 Megan Cherry Arts Manager 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID 83843 208.883.7036 [email protected] Amy Petit Administrative Specialist - Arts 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID 83843 208.883.7000 ext. 7204 [email protected]
Belmont Park will resume live racing after air quality improves ahead of Belmont Stakes
- Show more sharing options
- Copy Link URL Copied!
Live racing will resume at Belmont Park on Friday following significant improvement in air quality conditions in the state, the New York Racing Association announced.
Both Belmont and Saratoga reopened for training Friday morning, and the 11-card race will start at 12:50 p.m. The NYRA said in a statement that it will actively monitor air quality conditions and forecasts to ensure the environment remains safe for racing participants and fans ahead of the Belmont Stakes on Saturday.
Racing at Belmont Park was canceled on Thursday due to poor air quality from wildfires in Canada. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul had warned that the Belmont Stakes, the final leg of the Triple Crown, could be affected if conditions don’t improve by Saturday.
New York Racing Association vice president of communications Patrick McKenna said in a statement to The Associated Press on Thursday that state officials and the NYRA consulted on how to proceed going forward in “our shared efforts to provide the safest possible environment for training and racing thoroughbred horses.”
McKenna had said his group remained “optimistic that conditions will allow for the resumption of training and racing on Friday in advance of the Belmont Stakes on Saturday.”
AP sports: https://apnews.com/hub/sports and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
Top headlines by email, weekday mornings
Get top headlines from the Union-Tribune in your inbox weekday mornings, including top news, local, sports, business, entertainment and opinion.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the San Diego Union-Tribune.
More in this section
Colorado man pleads guilty in Vermont murder for hire conspiracy
The Colorado man who prosecutors say abducted and killed a Vermont man as part of a murder for hire conspiracy has pleaded guilty to charges that could land him in prison for life
Nicaragua confiscates properties of 222 opposition exiles
The government of Nicaragua has announced the confiscation of properties belonging to 222 opposition figures who were forced into exile in February after being imprisoned by the regime of President Daniel Ortega
4 Indigenous children lost in jungle for 40 days after plane crash are found alive in Colombia
Colombian authorities have found alive four Indigenous children who survived a small plane crash 40 days ago and had been the subject of n intense search in the Amazon jungles that held Colombians on edge
Colombian president says 4 children lost in the jungle were found alive after surviving a plane crash 40 days ago
A timeline of events leading to Donald Trump’s indictment in the classified documents case
Nearly two years before Donald Trump’s indictment for mishandling classified records, federal prosecutors say he was showing off “highly confidential” military plans to guests at his New Jersey summer home
Homeland Security names Border Patrol veteran Jason Owens to lead the agency
The Biden administration named U.S. Border Patrol veteran Jason Owens to lead the agency, replacing retiring chief Raul Ortiz
Sample #1 Sample #2 Ebony Moore Raleigh NC | (123) 456-7891 | [email protected] Summary Organized and approachable restaurant manager with three years of experience managing employees, stock, inventory and labor while handling customer concerns and requests. Education Longford Tech Nov '15-Jul '17 Communications/Writing Experience
Stephen Greet March 6, 2023 If not for restaurant managers, nothing would get done in the restaurant industry. You hire personnel, coordinate schedules, order supplies, facilitate a warm environment, and maintain the budget. Your job helps shape modern social relations, community, city structure, and economy.
Text Format CAREER OBJECTIVE Restaurant Manager with 6+ years of experience managing a high-quality and fast-paced five-star restaurant. Ability to train staff to the highest standards of customer service, ensuring increased customer satisfaction, reduced staff turnover rates, and a 92% rise in sales through upselling techniques.
Get inspired from the resume headline examples below! Supply chain manager with 6+ years of experience in steering large-scale manufacturing environments. Engineer specialized in machine learning and data mining. History graduate with internship experience as art curator. Marketing executive that has helped generate $500k+ in revenue.
This restaurant manager resume guide will show you: Restaurant manager resume examples better than 9 out of 10 other resumes. How to write a restaurant general manager resume that gets more interviews. Tips on how to put skills and achievements on a restaurant GM resume.
Key Accomplishments: Rebranded image of fine-dining restaurant to reverse a 5-year sales downturn. Worked with executive chef to devise new menu and revamped marketing strategy, triggering 55% sales growth, rave media reviews and a 200% increase in repeat business by local (non-hotel) guests.
Blog Resume Examples Restaurant General Manager Resume: Examples & Guide Restaurant General Manager Resume: Examples & Guide You herd the cats and make the big bucks roll in. But the restaurant's owners won't hire you without skills. Prove yours with this 5-star restaurant general manager resume. Tom Gerencer, CPRW Career Expert Updated 01/09/2023
1. Be persistent. Until you are given a definitive answer, you are still being considered for the job. Do not give up prematurely. Additionally, always follow up with a phone call or e-mail after interviews and turning in applications. 2. Be positive. Keeping a good attitude is imperative to a successful job hunt.
1. Verbal communication skills As a restaurant manager, you need to be able to effectively communicate with your staff, suppliers, the restaurant owner and customers. Having great verbal communication skills can make your job easier and help your business thrive.
Study our resume examples for ideas on crafting your own, or use our Resume Builder for more assistance. Here are some restaurant manager professional summary statements you could create using our builder: Energetic restaurant manager with 20 years of experience working in fine dining. Committed to giving the customer an unforgettable experience.
Candidate Info 17 years in workforce 11 years at this job Restaurant General Manager Tracked and analyzed profitability and key metrics of restaurant location to ensure profitability Grew profit margin rate 5% year-to-date 2014 over 2013, P.A.C 28%-32.5% Directly managed, trained and ensured professional development of 65+ employees
Restaurant General Manager Resume Headline : As An Restaurant General Manager, responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a restaurant. This includes managing the budget, staffing, inventory, and purchasing and production of products. Also responsible for marketing and maintaining customer loyalty.
Restaurant Manager Resume Summary : Restaurant Manager with 9+ years of supervisory experience. Maintain staff by recruiting, training, and orienting. Accomplish financial objectives in budgeting. Uphold quality customer service and hospitality.
A resume summary is a professional statement at the top of a resume. It describes the candidate's relevant experience, skills, and achievements. The purpose ...
She has worked as Journalist at Radio Kontakt, Online Marketing Manager at mds. Agenturgruppe GmbH, and Media & Public Relation Department at Intership at ALBtelecom. Anisa studied at 2006-2009 University of Tirana, Faculty of Social Science between 2006 and 2009; University of Tirana between 2010 and 2013; and University of Tirana between 2006 ...
Pizzburg / Pizzeria, Restaurant, Italian, Pub & bar #246 of 50900 places to eat in Moscow. Open now 11AM - 1AM. Domodedovskaya. Italian, Pizza, Japanese, Vegetarian options $$$$ Order online. Trattoria Vabene! / Pizzeria, Italian, Restaurant #263 of 50900 places to eat in Moscow. Open now 9:30AM - 11PM.
Arts Manager 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID 83843 208.883.7036 [email protected] Amy Petit Administrative Specialist - Arts 206 East Third Street Moscow, ID 83843 208.883.7000 ext. 7204 [email protected]
Server Erin Dow is reflected in a mirror as she checks on tables at Bloom on Wednesday afternoon in Moscow. Bloom, a breakfast and lunch spot located in the heart of downtown Moscow, will close ...
ELMONT, N.Y. — Live racing will resume at Belmont Park on Friday following significant improvement in air quality conditions in the state, the New York Racing Association announced.